Friday, September 2, 2011

Rainy Days

Does anyone ever have those days where it's raining and humid outside and you just want to sit in your air conditioned homes and scroll down to the newest news feed from Facebook?

Those days where I feel like my hands are just glued tight to the keyboard or the mouse.
Those days where I replay songs over and over again until I could sing it fluently even though I don't speak the language.
Those days that I just lie in bed and let my mind run wild, often surprised about my head comes a stop to.
Those days that I just have a light migraine that isn't enough to bother me, but lowers me to a mood level where I don't feel like doing anything productive.
Those days that I could just stare outside my window forever.
Those days that I want to talk to someone but can't find the right person.

Well, I am having one of those days.

No comments:

Post a Comment