Wednesday, August 29, 2012

The Beach & Harbor Front

Well, it's that time again. School is just around the corner, and I feel like summer just started yesterday. I am going into my 11th year. One of two important years that will dictate my future academic life. For some reason, I am not as excited for school as I was the years before. This round, I feel a bit exhausted and nervous.

Enough about school. During the summer, I visited Harbour front, Bluffers Park Beach, Woodbine Beach and Canada's Wonderland. Not too bad, I hope? The following are some pictures that I took. Enjoy!

The CN Tower

Harbour front: Lake Ontario

The dock


A ship near Lake Ontario

An underground black market Downtown

Group photo at bluffers park *Taken by: Kevin Li

Korean food *Taken by: Kevin Li

Korean side dishes *Taken by: Kevin Li


Canada Day *Taken by: Kevin Li

No comments:

Post a Comment